Winnie has been working with soybeans for over 10 years, creating a SOY CRÈME product that is easy to digest, easy to use in recipes and yet is very nutritious.
Her Soy Crème product was analyzed by the University of Manitoba to be sure the hard to digest parts have been broken down and then prepared in trial batches for sampling and taste testing at the Food Development Centre.
Winnie was not interested in marketing and mass producing this product, but instead chose to share the recipe plus over 200 delicious recipes she makes using soybeans through SOY SATISFIED, and now 2 eBooks: Cheesey Cake Desserts & Soy Crème Dressings & Soups.
It costs only a few pennies to make your own soymilk, soy flour, steamed soybeans, soy crème, soy sprouts & soy nuts from soybeans. Follow simple recipes to make these and then use them in your meals.
Even the busiest people can use these recipes to prepare soy crème, store it in the fridge and use it in the many recipes for desserts, soups, sauces, dressings, waffles, pancakes and much more.
This little beige seed, that is so plain, so tiny and yet so very powerful and nutritious, can be included in any meal because it now has no flavor & blends well with other ingredients. Another nutritious ways of using soybeans is to sprout them. These sprouts, which have 20 times the nutritional value of the seed, can be added to stir fry, casseroles, sandwiches and soups.
- Soy enhances the flavor of foods and produces a soft texture in baked goods
- Soy allows you to cut back or omit the fat in recipes. The fat that is in soy is a very beneficial healthy fat that has a big part in helping us fight diseases.
Research Indicates that Soybeans:
- regulate and reduce blood sugar
- act as a natural anti-inflammatory
- boost the immune system
- help prevent infection
- provide energy
- help prevent digestive disorders
- help the body to grow and injuries to heal
- be a substitute for those allergic to dairy
- help prevent osteoporosis
- help control our appetite
- help prevent cataracts
- lower cholesterol levels
- lower blood pressure
- help prevent prostate, breast, colon & lung cancer
- ease menopausal symptoms
- and much more